Sunday 25 January 2009

Kreativ Blogger - Award

This Kreativ Blogger Award has been making it's way around and so many deserving people have received it. Alviana and Aminat nominated my blog! Thank you so very much Alviana and Aminat. I appreciate this very much! I visit so many wonderful blogs and I enjoy every single one that is on my side bar and then + some. These are the ones I'd like to nominate this Award to.
and I' d love to just keep on going..............
These are the Rules and Responsibilities--
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

7 comments:

Diana said...

Ann, Thank you so much for giving me the Kreative Blogger award. That's so sweet. I will respond on my blog but right now, my stepsons' mother is in the hospital.She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on Nov.30th and she is not expected to make it through the night. I'm just too sad to blog .Talk to you soon.

Ann Made Studio said...

Diana, Take Care.
I've sent you an email.

Ana's Closet said...

Congratulations Ann!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

congratulations Ann .- I am happy to receive this award. take care.

Paco

Cennetta said...

Congratulations!

Tany said...

Ann, congratulations and THANK YOU so much for giving me this award! (((HUGS)))

Heating Contractors Canoga Park said...

Hi greatt reading your post