Monday 24 November 2014

"Share in Style" ~ Black and White

I made this dress awhile back and for some reason I had never blogged about it.

I thought it would be the perfect garment to share for this "Share in Style".
The wool scarf is a RTW and I just love the fabric design!

I used a Ponte de Roma knit fabric and the weight is perfect for our winter weather!

Black and White ~ Share in Style

                                                                                   Draped Collar and pleats

Back Tab and pleats

.

Butterick 5523

.







12 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

You look so classic and cute Ann. What pattern is the dress???

Texan said...

The outfit looks lovely! You did a great job on the dress.

Ann Made Studio said...

Hi Faye, the pattern I used is Burrerick 5523 :)

Ann Made Studio said...

Thank you 😄

Trudy said...

Beautiful!

Sewingadicta said...

Love that dress !! It's your style completely! The back is so funny, love the detail onthe waist. Great job. Thank you for joining again to Share in Style, you are highly appreciated for me. Lot of kisses, dear friend.

mispapelicos said...

In love, love, love with the back.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rebecca said...

What a gorgeous dress! You made it so wonderful! I really love the draped neckline!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Señora Allnut said...

very elegant outfit!! and you look gorgeous!!
besos

mispapelicos said...

Hello again, please don´t forget to vote tomorrow for your favourite look tomorrow ( Rosy and I are not included in the voting. This is all about you all)
Tons of kisses
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carol said...

I love this pattern and the dress looks terrific on you!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

What a great classic dress with fantastic details! Love the scarf you added to it!